Critical reading questions:
- Why does the author believe that the political environment is right for fascism in America?
- What specific examples does the author provide that would support his arguments?
- Who is the author and what is his affiliation?
- What biases does the author bring on the topic?
- Based on contextual clues in the article, what might the author's political affiliation be?
- Is the author's argument sound? If so, why?
- Are there any fallacies of logic in the structure of the argument?
- When was this article written, and what was happening at the time in America?
- Do current events change the way you view this article? If so, how?