Critical reading questions:
- How does the article refer to the era in which we now live?
- Why is a service like snopes so invaluable?
- What political groups are antagonistic towards snopes, and why?
- What does this article have to say about the power of false memories? What does the article call this phenomenon?
- Why does the author of the article focus so much on David and Barbara’s divorce?
- Do you feel the inclusion of the divorce is meant to undermine the credibility of snopes? Why or why not?